Radical SPORTSCARS - JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST/MATERIALS CONTROLLER
Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest manufacturer of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 20 territories. Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network and the development of our global race championship framework we are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic BUSINESS ANALYST/ MATERIALS CONTROLLER based at our head office in Peterborough.
We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented Business Analyst/Materials Controller.
Reports to: Head of Supply Chain
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis and maintenance of costs and lead-times of inventory items to align with supply commitment and Master Production Schedule.
- Ensure accuracy of BOMs are maintained to assure levels for inventory are correctly depleted.
- This will include items that are outsourced, whether they are sent and have come back in timely fashion set by BOM standard lead time.
- Internal auditing tasks:
- Manage stock takes, and ensure qtys are accurately captured on count sheets, and variances can be accounted for.
- Business process improvement recommendation and project management to ensure processes are aligned with continual business growth.
- Analysis and assurance of commitments on customer sales orders are on-time and in-full on the delivery dates specified.
- Measure departments to ensure enough labour capacity is available, and they are capable of production as set out by standard times set against jobs that are created.
- Super user duties for ERP system (System Administration):
- Ensure all users have proper access on ERP system.
- Creation and configuration of new users and roles.
- Report writing
- Introduction of new features, project manage enhancements and upgrades.
The candidate must be able to work and currently living in the UK.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Working Hours: 40 over 8 days
- 28 days Holiday including bank holidays
- Company Pension Contribution match 4%