JOB TITLE: CNC Operator
Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest manufacturer of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 20 territories. The Company also comprises successful Precision Engineering and Engines businesses and is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working as part of a close-knit team you’ll be responsible for utilising and programming our CNC Milling Machine tools using “ONE CNC” software.
We use a variety of CNC Milling Machine tools with Haas, Heidenhain and Fanuc controls.
This role is to provide ongoing support to our shopfloor personnel and aid production output of products to include NPI/NPD/Prototypes and batch work
Scope to include:
- Setup and establish processes for manufacture to work along Shopfloor milling personnel
- Production of CNC Machine Tool Programs
- Best Practice and machining strategy to support efficient production output
- Assist production personnel to maintain output- duties may include CNC milling machine setup and running of machines tools where necessary to aid production.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in the role of CNC Operator
- Experience with HAAS, Bridgeport and Toyoda machine controls
- Understanding of current health and safety rules
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills written and verbal.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract
- Attractive hourly rate plus overtime
- Working Hours: 39 over 5 days
- Schedule: 8-hour shift, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- 28 days Holiday including 8 bank holidays
- 4% Company Pension Contribution