ENGINE BUILD TECHNICIANS – Experienced and Trainees
Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest manufacturer and constructor of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 32 territories.
With the continued growth of Radical Sportscars and its powertrain division Radical Performance Engines, we are actively looking for Engine Build Technicians to join our Engine Build team. Experienced and Trainee positions available.
- Production engine build – following provided SOPs.
- Strip and assess – following provided SOPs and recording critical lifing data on RPE data base.
- Booking in new customer engines adhering to any required IPR regulations.
- Record keeping – Record engine build data and failure reports on RPE data base, whilst ensuring all data is up to date and relevant.
- Training fellow employees when required.
- Track-side support – staff may be required to travel globally to provide customer support.
- Undertake other duties or activities outside of core responsibilities to ensure department achieves company goals.
- High attention to detail and pride in workmanship.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a close-knit team.
- Computer literate
- Working beyond core hours during peak season to meet workload demand.
- Engine build experience desirable not but essential – training provided
- Competitive Pay DOE