Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network, and a rapid expansion in production following the recent launch of 2018 track cars, Radical Sportscars is looking for experienced GRP staff to join its Peterborough-based production and Works Team support staff.
Working as part of a close-knit team you’ll be responsible for the final finishing of GRP components and body panels for Radical’s sportscar range, encompassing a wide range of skills including trimming and component assembly of cured components and final preparation for sub-assembly. The role also includes the repair and refurbishment of Radical’s Approved Used Car and Works Team, either in Radical’s on-site composites shop or within the main factory environment.
- Worked within composite sector.
- A working understanding of wet layup processes.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience and proficiency in the production of wet-lay GRP panels.
- Understanding of current health and safety rules regarding composites preparation, chemical and material handling.
- Proficiency with wet layup hand tools.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to exacting quality standards regarding finish of components.
- Ability to offer a flexible working commitment which places customers at the forefront of activities
Competitive pay, benefits include Company 4% contribution pension scheme, 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata and built on accruement)CLICK TO APPLY