Are you seeking a career in the exciting world of motorsport with a potential stepping-stone into Formula 1?
Radical Motorsport is the world’s largest manufacturer of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 20 territories.
Due to continued growth of our global distributor and dealer network and the development of our global race championship framework, we are looking to recruit highly-motivated and enthusiastic school-leaver TRAINEES to be based at our head office in Peterborough.
We have a number of opportunities across Car Production/Assembly; Engine build; Bodyshop/Composites; Fabrication; CNC; Stores/Parts.
- Salary: National Minimum Wage initially, rising in line with experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week
- 28 days Holiday including bank holidays
- Company Pension matching contribution 4%
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their work.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues.
- A company mentor to support and guide you through the training programme.
Candidates must be able to work and currently live in the UK.
Please send your CV listing your qualifications and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK TO APPLY