Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest constructor of dedicated race car manufacturing, trackday’s events, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 32 territories.
Reports to: Area Manager for Bodyshop department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role also includes the repair and refurbishment of body panels in composites shop or within the main factory environment.
- Proficient in the trimming and finishing of body panels.
- Cutting out GRP panels with air tools.
- Using wet and dry paper to rub down imperfections.
- Using air polishers to finish body panels to a high standard.
- Worked withing the composite or motorsport industry.
- A working understanding composite / body panel finishing process.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Understanding of current health and safety rules regarding composites / body panel finishing.
- Proficiency with hand tools, air tools and a variety of body panel repair / products.
- High level of attention to detail in finishing panels for our racing cars.
- Ability to work to exacting quality standards regarding finish of components.
- Ability to offer a flexible working commitment which places customers at the forefront of activities.
Competitive pay, benefits include Company 4% contribution pension scheme, 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro-rata and built on accruement). 40 Hours, Monday - Friday.CLICK TO APPLY