Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest manufacturer of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 20 territories. Due to continued growth of its global distributor and dealer network and the development of our global race championship framework we are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Welder based at our head office in Peterborough.
- Mig and some Tig - light to medium gauge mild steel.
- Knowledge of PPE use and welding H&S
- Fabrication and assembly experience
- Use of grinders/ sanders and general hand tools
- Welding safety critical components for race industry e.g. Wishbones.
- Good eye for detail.
- Able to work from drawings.
- Work within a small team to tight deadlines.
- Good team player
- Flexible enough to multi-task.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
The candidate must be able to work and be currently living in the UK.
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
- Permanent – Full-time
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working Hours: 40 hours over 5 days
- Schedule: Regular 8 hour day shift
- Overtime available
- 20 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension – matching contribution