JOB TITLE: HR & PAYROLL MANAGER
Radical Sportscars is the world’s largest manufacturer of dedicated track-day and racing cars, with a global customer base of owner-drivers supported by dealers in over 32 territories. With the continued development of our global race championship framework, we are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic skilled HR/Payroll Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting the Management team, including CFO and other board members with various HR activities. These activities include, Recruitment and Selection, providing guidance to Managers, Training and Development activities, performance reviews/management, and managing/monitoring of the Time and Attendance system which is linked to Payroll.
This is both an operational hands-on, and strategic HR role
Reports to: CFO
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all recruitment activities
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching for Managers in all employee matters
- Staff training and development.
- Payroll performance monitoring to meet the demands of the company in line with legal obligations and department policies and procedures. Deputise for Payroll Administrator as necessary
- Monitor and review employment contracts, HR Policies and Procedures, and Staff Handbook
- Manage, monitor weekly, monthly reports to assist in team member operational efficiency of Time management system.
- Ensure that job descriptions are in place, present, and relevant
- Implement staff recruitment procedures and new team member induction processes.
- Prepare adverts and organise interviews.
- Conduct reference checks and profiling on possible candidates.
- Issue reference checks on staff leavers
- Conduct manage, monitor exit interviews and produce monthly report.
- Identify training and development opportunities., support, document and create monthly reports
- Organise staff training sessions, workshops and activities, document and measure.
- Facilitate and coordinate training programmes and leverage any funding, including Government Levy.
- Support and provide business unit managers with monthly management information and HR KPI’s
- Ensure HR database is accurate and up to date.
- Monitor all absence throughout the organisation and investigate causes for staff absence.
- Perform ad-hoc related HR related projects
- Coordinate Pension workshops/track visits for employees
- Support Health and Safety requirements on-site
- Be patient, approachable, tactful.
- Have experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise, and work under pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality.
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail.
- Proficient with databases, spread sheets & Microsoft Office packages
- C.I.P.D qualified
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Helpful and considerate
- Self- motivated, honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Be flexible.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience running Payroll
- Depending on experience
- Pension, 4% matching contributions
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 public holidays
The candidate must be able to work and currently be living in the UK.CLICK TO APPLY